Updated for a lighter feel and improved fit, the sixth version of the ASICS® GT-1000 shoe will quickly become your new go-to. With an engineered mesh upper, these shoes provide breathable comfort while you put in the miles, and feature overlays for increased support and structure. Ideal for mild to moderate overpronators, GT-1000 6 provides stability and support through a dual-density midsole and ASICS® GEL® technology designed to attenuate shock and allow for a smooth transition.
- Upper features engineered mesh material with more supportive overlays
- Mesh panels and synthetic overlays allow breathability to keep your feet cool
- Impact Guidance System technology helps to enhance foot’s natural gait
- SpEVA® midsole material improves bounce back and reduces breakdown
- Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning absorbs shock on impact
- DuoMax® Support System uses dual-density midsole materials to enhance support
- ComfortDry™ sockliner delivers improved cushioning and moisture management
- Guidance Trusstic System™ technology integrated Guidance Line® construction
- AHAR® Plus outsole is 50% more durable than standard ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber
- Shoe type: Stability
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance
- Heel height: 21mm
- Forefoot height: 11mm
- Previous model: ASICS GT-1000 5
- Weight: 8.3 oz.