Celebrate the 25th anniversary of a legendary runner when you step into the ASICS® Women’s GEL-Kayano 25 Running Shoes. Featuring a fierce combination of cutting-edge technologies, FlyteFoam® Propel and FlyteFoam® Lyte, which work together to deliver energized cushioning and exceptional comfort from heel to toe. Women’s-specific cushioning features a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression. Complete with an additional 3mm of height designed specifically for women to help relieve achilles tension while on the move.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- FluidRide® Midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- FluidFit® Upper combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting delivers a soft platform feel and improved comfort
- Women’s-specific cushioning features a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- Plus 3® Midsole Technology adds 3mm of height on women's models to help relieve achilles tension
- AHAR® Plus Outsole strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber
- Shoe type: Stability
- Previous model: GEL-Kayano 24